- Economics: Economic Management, Investment Economics, International Trade, Agricultural Economics & Rural development, Health economics, Public Management, Development Economics, Health Insurance Economics , Social Insurance Economics, Economic and Hospital Management, Environmental and Resource Economics, Economics and Human Resources Management.
- Business Administration: General Business Administration, Industrial Business Administration, Commercial Business Administration, Real estate Business Management.
- Marketing: Marketing Management, Media Marketing Management
- Tourism & Travel Management: Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Accounting: General Accounting, Industrial Business Accounting, Accounting & Auditing.
- Banking & Finance: Corporate Finance, Banking & Finance, Banking.
- Business Law: Business Law, International Business Law.
High quality undergraduate programs (4 years training)
· General Business Administration
· General Accounting
· International Trade